Whats that cats problem??
Antecedent Adventure: Vanilla
This is the first game in a little series I'm working on to test Minimal Viable Product Milestones before I begin my dream project. Hence the name, Antecedent. This first game is called Vanilla because it is a very basic RPG. Very basic plot, controls, gameplay and puzzles.
*** Use the options menu on the main menu to tweak controls.
*** PageUp is default Attack. PageDown is default Potion.
Join [Enter hero name here] on a quest to find the Orb of Enlightenment, an object that moves the plot forward. But when he finds it, he may find more than he bargained for.
- Random and iterated dialogue
- Active Battle System
- Key progression
- Boss Fight
- Save feature
- HUD menu
- Using Potion may kick you over collision barriers onto walls.
- There are holes in the top level of the dungeon that will drop you down to the main level.
- Occasionally the boss fight won't register.
- Go back down and re-enter the map to refresh boss fight.
- Enterbrain, RPG Maker MV, http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/
- Battle System:
- Emilio Islas AKA Quxios, QMV ABS, https://quxios.github.io/#/
- Keyboard Controls:
- Yanfly, Keyboard Config, http://yanfly.moe/
- Gold HUD:
- Health Bar HUD:
- mrcopra, Health Bar
- Save Menu
- HimeWorks, Save Title, http://himeworks.com
- Update: Holes and NamesMar 30, 2018